Money Back Guarantee Policy
60 day Money Back Guarantee
We understand that trying new skincare products can be daunting - and our aim is to take care of your skin in the best way possible. Many of our customers see an improvement in their skin, but if you haven't seen any improvement after giving them a fair and consistent chance to work, we are happy to make it right or refund you for the item(s). You don't even need to send the products back to us!
Please make sure to read our refund policy carefully to ensure you are eligible (to avoid a small number of people that take advantage this policy):
- Please email email@example.com with your order number within 60 days of purchase and submit your before and after images (please add the date if possible).
- Please explain in the email how you have used these product(s) in your routine. In order to claim a refund under the Money Back Guarantee, you will need to provide us with sufficient feedback. This is to allow us to continually improve our products and so that we can understand the reason you wish to use our guarantee.
- Once we've received this information and reviewed your case, you will receive a confirmation of the refund.
In some cases it can take your skin a number of weeks to adjust to a new skincare routine/product, especially when making the switch to skincare packed with natural actives. This is why it is recommended to introduce products one at a time and use them consistently for up to 60 days (unless there is an immediate allergic reaction) to give your skin the chance to see improvements.
Things to note:
- Once your refund has been approved, it will be processed (usually within 5 working days), and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- We only refund the price of the product and unfortunately can't refund the shipping fee.
- Please note that if you have ordered more than one of the same product, we can only refund you the price of one of the products.
- If you have different Monday Muse products that you would like to receive a refund for, please note we will ask you to do a patch test first to assess which product is causing the issue.
- Orders older than 60 days aren't eligible for a refund.
- We offer a maximum refund limit of £100 per customer over any 365-day period.
- This guarantee is only for bona fide customers, who act in good faith.
- Monday Muse reserves the right to refuse a refund if:
- You don’t provide us with sufficient feedback on the product you are requesting a refund for,
- You re-purchase a Product you have previously been refunded for;
- Products have not been used in the correct manner,
- Monday Muse considers that a customer is disproportionately or excessively using the Money Back policy, or your behaviour suggests you are abusing its use (whether fraudulently or otherwise). We will always act reasonably in deciding whether to refuse a refund under the Money Back Guarantee.