THE GLOSS - Scalp & Hair Oil
Lacklustre, thinning hair? Or dealing with a flaking, dry scalp?
Treat your hair with The Gloss, our multi-purpose, 100% natural, silicone-free hair oil.
- Aids against hair loss
- Removes sebum and product buildup
- 2-in1 product to treat the scalp & split ends
- Made with cold-pressed oils that retain more nutrients
- Clinically-proven to increase Hair Density by up to 46% in 6 weeks
- Clinically-proven to reduce Dandruff & excess flaking in 30 days
HOW DOES IT WORK
6 The Benefits of The Gloss
1. Preventing Hair Loss: Hair loss is a common concern for many people. The Gloss has been clinically-proven to prevent hair loss by showing increased density within 6 weeks.
2. Dandruff and Scalp Health: Papaya seed oil and Black cumin seed oil specifically help target a flaking, itchy scalp. This has been shown to reduce issues like dandruff while promoting an optimal environment for hair growth.
3. Deep Nourishment: Hair oiling is like a spa treatment for your hair and scalp. Oils like Pumpkin seed oil, Sweet Almond oil and Onion seed oil penetrate deeply into the hair shaft, providing essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that strengthen and revitalise your strands.
4. Improved Hair Texture: Regular usage of The Gloss makes your hair smoother, softer, and more manageable. Our natural silicone-alternative reduces frizz, enhances shine, and adds a natural lustre to your locks.
5. Detangling and Reducing Hair Breakage: Oiled hair is less likely to tangle, making it easier to comb or brush. This reduces the risk of hair breakage during styling.
6. Stress Reduction: Massaging the scalp while applying hair oil can be incredibly relaxing. It promotes blood circulation and can relieve stress and tension, which may indirectly contribute to healthier hair growth.
BEST IN CLASS INGREDIENTS
Packed with omega fatty acids and high in fruit enzymes, this oil derived from the seeds of the papaya helps to gently lift sebum build-up and control dandruff, rebalancing the scalp.
Onion Seed Oil
We know, onion seed oil? It’s not what it seems. Scent-free, the oil is derived from the flower of the plant and is a centuries-old beauty secret used in ancient medicine. Packed with essential fatty acids, the oil is also high in sulphur to prevent breakage and improve the look and feel of brittle hair.
Black Cumin Seed Oil
Research shows that this oil is antimicrobial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory, helping to relieve dry and irritated scalps. A 2017 study demonstrated that the oil can combat hair fallout by up to 76%, whilst another study states it could potentially increase hair growth..
Pumpkin Seed Oil
Pumpkin Seeds are high in vitamin A and C, as well as essential minerals like Zinc, Potassium, and Magnesium. Used to enhance the strength and shine of hair, research shows the oil could stimulate healthy growth.
Olive Oil Decyl Esters
Derived from olives, this natural silicone alternative allows for fast absorption of the blend and promotes soft, silky hair.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Olive Oil Esters, Squalane, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil , Allium Cepa Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Tocopherol.
HOW TO USE
For a more intensive treatment, leave in for a few hours or overnight. Recommended use 1-3 times a week.
How to use The Gloss as a hair oil: Disperse 1-4 drops and apply to the ends of the hair to smooth frizz and add natural shine to the hair. Start with the smallest amount and build up as needed. Use both on damp or dry hair.
Patch testing is always recommended.
The Gloss was clinically tested twice by an independent lab (men and women aged 20-65) and here are the results:
- 4 weeks Reduction in dandruff & flaking
- 6 weeks Reduction in hair fallout and increase in baby hairs and growth
- 41% is the average increase in hair density
Real People, Real Results
Vegan & Cruelty-free
Made for Temperamental Skin
The Gloss is amazing! The pics speak for themselves but my growth in 3 months is nuts!
My hair really soaks in this oil and I even love putting it on the ends.
I started using this a week ago and have already noticed a huge difference in my hair. I have tried a lot of different products, but this has made my hair so shiny and so much healthier already, I can’t wait to see the difference in a few weeks’ time.
Nothing has changed my hair in a good way like Monday muse gloss oil .my hair was a huge mess .
Can’t recommend enough this oil!
Give it a try ❤️💋💋
Love the smell of this product and how it makes my hair feel when I wash it out, I've only used it twice so far but looking forward to seeing how my hair improves after a few months, I have thin/fine hair and I'm hoping it will get thicker & stronger with continued use
Will an oil not leave my scalp feeling greasy?
Because The Gloss a pre-wash product, it shouldn't leave the scalp greasy after showering. In fact, when used correctly, it should leave the scalp feeling extra "clean" as it's designed to help lift any dead skin cell buildup or product buildup.
We do recommend using a shampoo with a good lather or even a clarifying schampoo; this will ensure that all product residue is effectively removed.
We also suggest that you avoid drenching their hair and scalp with the oil, as a small amount is all that is needed.
I have finer hair, can I still use The Gloss?
Yes, we have many customers with fine hair who love The Gloss. It’s important to have a shampoo that lathers well to ensure that all oil is removed, so that clean hair isn’t weighed down by residue that hasn't been washed away. After washing, your hair should feel light, refreshed with boosted shine.
Why are scalp oils important for healthy hair?
You can think of the scalp as an extension of the skin on your face.
Like our facial skin, the scalp is delicate and exposed to the daily environment, but, unlike our facial skin, we neglect it and restrict scalp care to drying shampoos several times a week. You can think of the scalp as the soil for plants (your hair). Plants will not grow healthily and bloom if the ground is dry and nutrient deprived. The Gloss helps balance and nourish the scalp, allowing and promoting healthy hair growth.
Is this product pregnancy-safe?
Yes, this naturally-derived product is safe to use during pregnany and breastfeeding.
What about shipping?
All orders are shipped with Royal Mail 2nd Class (2-3 days): £2.99 Free shipping for orders over £45.
International Shipping US - All orders are tracked (7-10 days): £9-13.
Free US Shipping over £100.
EU - All orders are tracked (5-7 days): from £5.
Free shipping for orders over £50
Rest of World - All orders are tracked: £10-15.
Please note that delivery times may vary.